- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Excellent alternative to the depletion of peat bogs. Made from a renewable resource (coconut coir or husk fiber), Coco Peat lasts 3 times longer than peat, nutrient storage and water retention (it holds 8-9 times its weight in water). Used in greenhouse and bedding plant production, on golf courses, in landscaping and erosion control.
- pH range is 5.7-6.8
- Ecologically friendly by-product of the coconut processing industries of Sri Lanka and India.
- Bales are compressed 1:5 and expand to a fluffy, dark brown, great-smelling peat when water is added.
- Short fiber, ground/milled.
- Size shown are volumes after expansion.
- Improves Water Holding Capacity
- Use for Seed Starting
Cannot ship to the following states: HI
Shipping Weight: 2.0 lb
Dimensions: 8"L x 4"W x 2"H