- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Price is by the foot. There is a 10' minimum, and after that, order in 5' increments only.
This black knitted shade cloth is made from polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers for long life. Our customers love this knitted fabric shade cloth because the cut edges do not fray.
- Toughest of all shade fabric styles. Tear resistant, springy and stretchy.
- You can add grommets, make pipe pockets or pinch pleats, or double stitch edges if you wish.
- This is our medium density knitted shade cloth, blocking 50% of the sunlight.
Also sold in 70% and 30% density versions.
- UV stabilized, rot proof, this black polyethylene has a life of 5-7 years, more if stored out of the sun during periods of non-use.
- General field guidelines: for vegetables, such as tomatoes and peppers, use 30% shade cloth in areas with very hot summers
- For lettuce, spinach and cole crops, use 47% in hot areas, 30% in northern or coastal climates.
- Use 50-60% for shade-loving plants.
- Shade cloth is also used over greenhouses in summer to reduce the need for expensive ventilation.
- Maximum shade density (80%) is often used over patios and skylights to cool people as well as plants.
- Great for winter pool covers.
Returns accepted on un-used, full rolls only.
Up to 0 of these items may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 0.96 lb
Dimensions: 6"L x 6"W x 6"H