- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Our own specially formulated, organic blend, was originally developed for use in Speedling trays, other transplant starting trays such as Plantel trays, and 6-packs. Organic Quickroot can also be combined with perlite for use as an indoor planting mix. It contains no soil.
- Ingredients: coir fiber, medium grade vermiculite (no detected asbestos), organic green waste compost, bone meal, oystershell lime (pH adjuster), soft rock phosphate, kelp meal, sulfate of potash, organic wetting agent.
- Organic Quickroot contains little nitrogen, supplemental nitrogen should be supplied once the plant's true leaves appear (we recommend fish products).
- Great mix to use with Soil Blockers
- One cubic foot fills approximately 4-5 trays Speedling trays
Moisten mix prior to use and wear a respirator, as for all dusty products.
- Improves Water Holding Capacity
- Use for Seed Starting
- Use with Large Seeds
- Use with Small Seeds
Cannot ship to the following states: OR
Shipping Weight: 3.0 lb
Dimensions: 16"L x 12"W x 4"H