- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Enzymatically digested using a low-pH, low-heat process which ensures that the natural organic compounds are left intact while eliminating bacterial breakdown. This method keeps this biologically active fertilizer stable.
Produced on the Northern California coast, recycling by-product fish wastes into a rich fertilizer, These fish wastes used to be dumped into landfills.
- All-purpose, water-soluble, liquid concentrate fertilizer that can be used as a soil amendment or foliar feed
- Provides quick-acting Nitrogen (2%), Phosphorus (3%) and Potassium (0.5%)
- Fertigation and side-dress rates are 10-20 gallon/acre or 6-8 Tbs/gallon
- Foliar rates are 1-5 gallon/acre or 4 tbs/gallon
- Multiple applications are recommended for long term crops and heavy Nitrogen users
Cannot ship to the following states: OR
Shipping Weight: 10.0 lb
Dimensions: 11.5"L x 5.5"W x 5.5"H