- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Humane and effective, these sturdy baskets are superior to chicken or aviary wire for barring gophers from your plant's roots.
Just set the basket in the plant hole with the green wire above-ground to block the overland route. Put the plant inside, backfill with soil and you're done!
- Opening is 3/4" across the flats of the hexagon
- Steel wire strand is 20-guage and galvanized before weaving because the weaving process creates cracks in the galvanization. This is done so that the wire will breakdown sooner and root girdling will be avoided.
- Open size is 17" diameter x 20" deep
- 30 gauge galvanized sheet metal seams
For initial planting of trees and shrubs, use the Root Guard Gopher Baskets instead of Gopher Wire. The Gopher Baskets are made with micro-fissures in them so they break down after 3-5 years. The root system can establish and then the basket breaks down and does not compromise mature growth of the roots.
Baskets available several sizes, or in rolls of gopher wire
- Mini Basket – 4" diameter x 5" deep
- 1 Gallon Basket – 8" diameter x 9" deep
- 3 Gallon Basket – 12" diameter x 9" deep
- 5 Gallon Basket – 12" diameter x 14" deep
- Tree Size Basket – 17" diameter x 20" deep
- Gopher Wire Roll – 3' wide x 25'
- Gopher Wire Roll – 4' wide x 25'
- Gopher Wire Roll – 3' wide x 100'
- Gopher Wire Roll – 4' wide x 100'
- Gopher Wire Roll – 5' wide x 100'
- Barrier Protection
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Up to 24 WireBasket may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 1.35 lb
Dimensions: 27.5"L x 24.625"W x 0.125"H