Providing balanced and fast nutrition for all lawn types, including new lawns, fescue, bluegrass, ryegrass, St. Augustine, Bermuda grass and both cool season and warm season grasses.
Super Natural™ is a true pelletized and homogenous natural all-purpose lawn fertilizer that produces remarkable results, because nutrients are released quickly, yet continue to feed for several months. Ultra-premium scientific formula provides optimum levels of primary essential plant nutrients, including micronutrients and multi-minerals. Promotes a hardy root system and adds life to your lawn. Feeds for several months.
Infused with ProBiotic®—consisting of “Seven Champion Strains” of beneficial soil microbes and three select strains of endo mycorrhizae— which contributes to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability, and increased plant performance. The Dr. Earth® probiotics are a most complete “broad-spectrum” bio-active package designed to work synergistically with the raw organic nutrients that make up the Super Natural™ formula. This spectacular blend actually digests problematic thatch, builds soil health, and assists the growth of lush, super-green healthy lawns.
- Primary & secondary nutrients derived from: Fish meal, fish bone meal, feather meal, potassium sulfate, alfalfa meal, calcium sulfate, and seaweed extract
- Easy to Use, Just Follow the Seasons
- Early Spring- February- April – During the crucial period, feed your lawn just after the first signs of growth. Apply 18 lbs per 1000 sq ft of lawn area (approx 20’ x 50’).
- Late Spring April-June – At this transitional period, your lawn will benefit from a light feeding to remain vigorous and green. Apply 18 lbs per 2000 sq ft of lawn area (approx 50’ x 40’).
- Summer June-August – Another feeding will benefit the lawn greatly, to keep it lush and green, especially if it is new or tired. Apply 18 lbs per 2000 sq ft of lawn area (approx 50’ x 40’).
- Fall August-November – This is a very important time to feed, to allow it to winter over. Apply 18 lbs per 1000 sq ft of lawn area (approx 20’ x 50’). It will make a big difference in your lawn next year.
- Application Directions:
- For maximum results: Mow the lawn first. Dr Earth Natural Lawn Fertilizer can be applied with all types of spreaders. Apply two header strips. Apply longest direction of the lawn first, overlapping wheel marks. It is important to water thoroughly after you apply fertilizer. This is necessary to dissolve the fertilizer pellets and help drive the nutrients into the soil.
- We recommend you water the lawn for 30 minutes after the fertilizer application and keep the lawn moist for at least 3-4 days.
New Lawns: For maximum results, mix fertilizer with the soil prior to installing seed or sod.
- Spreader Settings: See the bag for recommended broadcast or drop spreader settings.
Note: Application rates apply to seed, sod or existing lawns of cool and warm season grasses.