Valley Oak wheel hoe attachments are built farm tough with tempered steel for strength and rust resistant powder coats. There are no tools needed to swap blades, simply remove the snap pin on the Quick Changer, pull off one assembly and replace with another, replace the pin and you're back to gardening. Valley Oak wheel hoe attachments are compatible with both the steel wheeled and pneumatic tire versions of the Valley Oak wheel hoe. Valley Oak attachments are not compatible with Glaser wheel hoes.
- The 3-Tine Cultivator will achieve similar crust-breaking results as the 4-Tine Cultivator, but one fewer tine allows for easier operation as well as less "straining" of duff within the tines.
- The "Quick Change" assembly allows you to change attachments quickly & easily without tools.
- Tines are hand-bent steel designed for decades of use.
- Making rows is easily accomplished using the Cultivator along with the Furrower attachment.
- Cultivates an 8" wide path.
OUR LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Valley Oak Tool Company will replace all products (except wooden broadfork handles, and expendable parts that can wear out from normal use: blades, grips, snap pins, rubber tires and their wheels), which Valley Oak Tool Company confirms by visual inspection to have defects in material or workmanship. Items damaged due to misuse, normal wear and tear (e.g. fading, scratching), or improper care will not be replaced. If it is run over with a tractor or a truck, or abused, we do not cover that sort of thing.