More powerful and larger than any other NESCO dehydrator. Expands to a giant 30 trays so you can dry large quantities all at once!
1000 watts of drying power means you can dry more, faster. Patented Converga-Flow® fan forces heated air up the exterior pressurized chamber, then horizontally across each individual tray, converging in the center, for fast, even and nutritious drying. No flavor mixing! No need for tray rotation.
Fast, powerful fan! A quiet, 2,400-RPM motor and specially designed 4-1/2 inch fan mean faster, more nutritious drying. Four times faster than dryers that have no fan or motors.
Adjustable thermostat. Different foods need different temperature settings. The adjustable 95-155°F thermostat gives you the flexibility to get the best results.
Vita-Save® Exterior!.The opaque exterior blocks light to retain more of the food's nutrients and vitamins during the drying process.
Expandable to meet your needs. This four-tray unit can be expanded with accessory Add-A-Trays®, up to 30 trays (30 sq. ft.) Drying pressure adjusts automatically to the number of trays.
Gardenmaster accessories listed below are included.
- No-Spill Fruit Roll Sheet. Perfect for drying semi-liquids: soups, sauces, fruit rolls. Has exclusive "no spill" lips.
- Clean-A-Screen®. Flexible screen, allows easy drying of small items such as herbs, spices, and potpourri.
- Jerky Spice Packet and Cure - Make your own jerky at home.
- A 52-page recipe and instruction book.
Features of the Gardenmaster Dehydrator:
- 1000 watts of drying power.
- Patented Converga-Flow®.
- Adjustable Temperature Control.
- 4.5" Fan, 2400-RPM Motor in base of unit.
- Dries in hours, not days. Fruit rolls 3-6 hours, Beef Jerky 4 hours, Apples 4-6 hours, Bananas 5-8 hours, Pineapple 4-6 hours.
- Opaque Vita-Save® Exterior (blocks harmful light).
- Expandable to 30 trays. No Tray Rotation, 1 Sq. ft. Per Tray. Tray size 15 1/2" in diameter.
Additional accessories available- Add-A-Trays, Fruit Roll Sheet and
Clean-A-Screen. Made in the USA of USA and foreign components.