Great for water, wastewater, laboratory or plant use. Multiparameter Testers are the ultimate tester for pH, conductivity, TDS, salinity and temperature! Waterproof, with an LCD display and low battery indicator.
Comes in a protective plastic container with a lanyard and batteries (four AA - 150 hours). Housing floats if accidentally dropped. Pin-style conductivity sensors feature stainless steel electrodes for chemical resistance and durability. Replaceable sensor module saves you money by reusing the meter body. Advanced features include auto-shutoff, user-adjustable temperature coefficient, self-adjusting TDS and salinity factor.
- Dimensions: 6.5" L x 1.5" diameter
- Long-life pH electrodes with a wide range of sample compatibility
- Up to 5 point pH calibration with NIST or USA autobuffer recognition
- Conductivity, TDS, and salinity feature auto-ranging based on the concentration of your sample
- Range: 0.00-14.00 (pH); 0-20.0mS (Conductivity); 0-10.0ppt (TDS and Salinity); 0-110 (Temperature Celsius)/32-122 (Farenheit)
- Resolution: 0.1/0.01 (pH); 0.1 (Temperature); 0.1, 1uS, 0.01 mS (Conductivity); 0.01, 0.01 ppm 0.001, 0.01ppt (TDS); 0.01 ppt, 0.01% (Salinity)Accuracy (approximate): 0.01 (pH); 0.5 degrees C (Temperature); 1% full scale (Conductivity); 1% of reading (TDS); 1.0% full scale (Salinity)
- Temperature compensation Automatic
- Calibration Up to 5 points
- Buffer recognition USA, NIST
- CE Compliant
Replacement sensor available here .