- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
- New repairable external piston pump module
- New and improved shoulder straps and padding.
- Wide mouth lid for easy pouring and filling.
- Tubular Steel base, lever, pump handle and stainless steel hardware
- Viton® O-rings for higher chemical resistance
- 4 Gallon high density polyethylene tank with UV protection
- T-Shaped steel handle for easy storage & transport - ergonomic design
- Upgraded strainer with breather hole for easy pouring.
- Complete spray gun with lock pin, brass spindle, filter and grip.
- Comes with 51" PVC hose
- 20" Brass Wand with adjustable brass nozzle and fan nozzles
- ¼ oz. container of silicone grease supplied with each sprayer for maintenance.
- 100% of the Agricultural Series units are factory tested.
This model features a tubular steel base and steel pump handle adding to the useful life of the sprayer. As listed below, the 202 can be used for a wide range of applications including herbicides, insecticides, pesticides and fertilizers.
- Ergonomic Features
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 15.34 lb
Dimensions: 23"L x 15"W x 10"H