- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Ken-Bar’s vinyl batten tape makes it simple to staple plastic film to wood framing. Position film over wood framing, place batten tape over film, and staple every 4", passing through both the tape and the plastic film. The tape acts as a batten strip to hold the plastic film in place.
The tape is very flexible, making it easy to use; unroll, hold in place, and staple. When it’s time to remove the plastic film, simply pull on the tape to lift the staples out. It is formulated to resist cold cracking, and its white color gives your greenhouse a neat, attractive appearance.
- Dimensions: 3/4" wide x 1/32" thick strip x 500' long
- Pull taut before stapling every 4 inches; every 2" for tighter seal
- Use 5/16" or longer staples
- During cold weather, keep the tape in a warm area before use.
- Use a double line of tape where conditions are very windy.
Batten tape is also useful for use around doors and openings of greenhouses, attaching temporary covers over cold frames and holding down tarps over projects.
Shipping Weight: 8.5 lb
Dimensions: 9"L x 7"W x 7"H