- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
The #1 3-tray worm composter in the world turns fruit and vegetable scraps into an ongoing supply of rich organic liquid and solid fertilizer, which is nutrient rich for growing healthy plants. Constructed of durable, lightweight, 100% recycled material.
Includes the following:
- Three stackable, mesh-bottomed "working trays" where the composting happens. The three large capacity working trays can hold up to a total of 20,000 redworms. No additional trays needed.
- Tray system allows for maximum circulation
- A solid "collector tray" with a tap to dispense the liquid fertilizer.
- Comes with coconut coir bedding block and instructions.
- Perfect for homes, condos, apartments and schools year-roundÃ¢ÂÂideal for indoor or outdoor use
When the worms have partially composted one tray, another is set on top. Attracted by fresh-food scraps, the worms migrate up into the new tray through its mesh base.
With all of its trays it stands 29" tall x 20" in diameter.
Redworms sold separately.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 30.0 lb
Dimensions: 19.0"L x 18.0"W x 18.0"H