- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
The Chapin Garden Seeder takes the back strain out of garden planting. Designed with a durable powder-coated steel frame, poly seed hopper, 6 interchangeable seed plates that accommodate 20 seed types and a wide rear wheel that replaces and pats the soil, the seeder plows and places the seeds at the appropriate intervals without jamming. Also featuring an adjustable row marker you can set and follow for the correct spacing of the next row. In properly cultivated soil, the seeder easily plows, plants covers and pats the soil over with each pass.
- Rust-resistant zinc plow blade preps the row for planting in well cultivated soil
- Features 6 interchangeable seed plates that work with up to 20 seed types and sizes
- Accurately plants seeds at the right intervals
- Durable powder coated steel frame and poly seed hopper
- Adjustable rotating wheel row marker provides correct width for the next row
⚠ Warning: This product or its packaging has a CA Prop 65 Warning
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 13.0 lb
Dimensions: 31.25"L x 8.74"W x 15.5"H