- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Double use for this coldframe: use in autumn and winter AND from early spring until autumn, thanks to the netting that protects the spring/summer crops. Extend your planting season with this beautifully constructed coldframe that can handle over a foot of snow!
- Dimensions: Width 49 3/4", Depth 22 3/4", Height at back 17", Height at front 12"
- Removable highly heat-insulating 4 mm double skin pane, UV-resistant.
- The stable, stainless aluminum frame with ribbed double-wall translucent polycarbonate glazing has a hinged top that opens at the front.
- Integrated insect netting protects from pests, hail and heavy rain.
- Easy to slide the plastic frame to one side, leaving the netting in place. Water your plants right through the netting.
- A cord is attached to the lid and the base of the coldframe, to prevent the lid from over-extending backwards.
- Includes latches to prop the lid open, or lock it down.
- Galvanized-steel ground anchors.
- Use for Propagation
- Use for Seed Starting
Cannot ship via USPS.
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Due to the size of this product, a $5 handling fee will be added to shipping charges.
Up to 2 sef106 may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 14.0 lb
Dimensions: 56.5"L x 27"W x 1.7"H