- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Acid Lovers® Planting Mix creates the perfect soil conditions for acid loving plants. Use Acid Lovers® Planting Mix as a soil amendment throughout the garden when planting trees, shrubs, bare root plants, flowers and acid loving plants in the garden. Note: it is not recommended to use this mix on blueberries due to the content of redwood sawdust.
- Rich in cottonseed meal and a plethora of other organic nutrients.
- Ideal for Hydrangeas, Evergreens, Hollies, Gardenias, Ferns, Tropical & Shade Plants, Camellias, Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Maples & every acid loving plant in your garden.
- Excellent for use in raised beds. Mix with existing garden soil for direct planting or to amend soil conditions. For really picky plants, use in large (5 gallon or larger) containers.
- Improves soil drainage and aeration, especially in clay soils.
- Contains: Redwood sawdust, sawdust, composted green waste, peat moss, fir bark, aged fir bark, alfalfa meal, fishbone meal bone meal, feather meal, kelp meal, kelp flour,ecto & endo mycorrhizae, beneficial soil microbes, dolomite lime (pH adjusters) gypsum and wetting agent. Also included Probiotic® Beneficial Soil Microbes plus both Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae.
- Improves Soil Biology
- Improves Water Holding Capacity
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 60.0 lb
Dimensions: 25"L x 20"W x 5"H