- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Dr. Earth® Total Advantage® Rose & Flower Fertilizer is formulated to feed flowering plants naturally to promote bigger and more abundant blooms. Dr. Earth® Total Advantage® Rose & Flower Fertilizer is great for all roses, flowers, flowering trees, shrubs as well as annuals & perennials.
- No synthetic ingredients or GMO infested chicken manure.
- Contains TruBiotic® beneficial soil microbes plus mycorrhizae. TruBiotic® ensures organic nutrients are thoroughly broken down and then released in the soil for plant roots to absorb them as they are needed, contributing to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
- Handcrafted from feed grade ingredients. Enriched with organic nutrients found naturally in land plants, ocean plants, fish, fish bones and mined minerals from the earth. This nutritionally balanced formula promotes very rich and healthy soil equipped to grow the healthiest plants. Healthy soils are capable of growing the healthiest fruits, vegetables, trees and flowering plants in your home and garden.
- Organic Transparency; OMRI (Organic Material Review Institute), OIM (Organic Input Materials), CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers) and NOP (National Organic Program).
- Sustainably made in the U.S.A. through a collaboration of high level enviornmentalists inspired to positively change the world. Formulated by Milo Shammas, founder of Dr. Earth, to grow Home Grown Foods.
- Primary & secondary nutrients derived from: Fish bone meal, bone meal, alfalfa meal,feather meal, potassium sulfate, elemental sulfur, fish meal, kelp meal, rock phosphate and kelp flour.
- Roses & Flowers
- New Plantings: During bed preparation, mix in 1 ½ cups per 10 sq ft. Use ¼ cup for a 1- gallon plant in planting hole, or 1 cup per 5 gallon plant in planting hole. Apply 7 cups for every 50 sq ft of row. Feed once at planting and every 8 weeks during the growing season.
- Established plants: In beds, use 1 cup for every 10 sq ft. Mix 3 ½ cups per 50 ft of row. Or apply 2 cups per inch of trunk diameter (measured at 4”-6” above soil line). Feed in early spring, again after first blooms fade, and again in midsummer. Mix with soil & water well.
- When to Apply: Every other month.
- Container Plants
- New Plantings: When potting plants, mix 1 Tbl to each quart of potting medium, or ½ cup per ½ cu ft (approx 5 gallons) of soil. Mix with soil & water well. Apply very other month.
- Established plants: Sprinkle 2 Tbs for every gallon of potting soil. Or use ½ cup to 5 gallon container. Mix into the soil around the plant and water well.
- When to Apply: Every other month.
- Flowering Trees and Shrubs
- Before you plant, add 2 cups per ½ cu ft (approx 5 gallons) of soil that will be added to the planting hole. Once planting is completed, add another 2 cups around the plant and mix into the soil. Water well. Apply every 8 weeks during the growing season.
- Established plants: Use 2 ups for every in inch of trunk diameter (measured at 4”-6” above soil line). Work into the soil gently, just inside of the drip line. Or make fertilizer tea as per the next section. Water thoroughly.
- Fertilizer Tea, Foliar Feeding and Deep Root Feeding
- For a rich liquid mixture of Dr. Earth’s organic 3, mix 2 pounds, or 5 cups for every 5 gallons of water.
- Let the mixture set for 24 hours. Strain well and mulch all the solids around the root zone.
- The liquid portion (tea) can be applied at 1 to 2 cups for roses, or 2 to 4 cups for larger shrubs. Use full strength to foliar feed and for deep root feeding of all plants.
Shipping Weight: 5.0 lb
Dimensions: 8.5"L x 7.5"W x 5"H