- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Egyptian Walking Onion, also called Tree Onions, Perennial Onions, Winter Onions or Topset Onions, Allium cepa var. proliferum.
- A very hardy, to -24 F, perennial clumping white onion
- USDA zones 3-9
- 6 oz contains about 24 onion bulbs
- Use the green leaves as scallions or harvest the onions (size of shallots) or topsets (bulbils)
- One onion can develop up to 6 onions the first year and if left to grow the following season, will yield more.
- Develops bulbils or topsets at the end of a stalk that can either be eaten or planted.
- Certified organic
Cannot ship to the following states: HI, ID, PR, GU, VI
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lb
Dimensions: 4.0"L x 4.0"W x 4.0"H
We guarantee the perishable items we sell to be in good, viable condition when we sell them. Perishable items include, but are not limited to, garlic bulbs, flower bulbs, seed potatoes, onion sets & transplants, potted or bare root trees, vegetable crowns, etc. If your perishable item arrives in substandard condition, take photographs and please contact us within 3 days of the purchase date (or delivery date) and we will provide you with a refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping costs), or a replacement. Accordingly, we urge you to open any boxes marked as ""Perishable"" immediately upon receiving them and inspect the shipment thoroughly (do not crack open heads of garlic, we do not accept claims on cracked garlic). Because some perishable items can deteriorate very quickly, we cannot accept any claims beyond the 3-day time frame as it becomes too difficult to determine if these items were delivered in substandard condition, or if they turned into such substandard condition because of having been improperly cared for or stored once delivered.