- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Our own formulation based on years of testing Sierra foothill soils, which are acidic and low in phosphorous, nitrogen, calcium, sulfur, and trace minerals. Use it in similarly deficient soils.
- This blend contains soft rock phosphate, gypsum, oystershell lime, bonemeal, sulfate of potash and kelp meal.
- It is organic and supplies all deficient soil nutrients, except nitrogen
- To add organic matter use worm castings, compost or cover crops
- Use at 20 lb/100 sq ft on new soils, less on soils which have been amended in the past
- Contains 0.5%N-4.0%P-4.0%K
Cannot ship to the following states: OR
Up to 2 1cuft may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 28.0 lb
Dimensions: 27"L x 12"W x 3.5"H