- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Reusable Food Grade expanded polystyrene tray with individualized round shaped cells which virtually eliminate transplant shock.
- Undamaged roots, plants and all the soil pop out cleanly, no tearing or entangled roots
- No spreading of root pests or diseases
- A better root system (when the bottom of the tray is exposed to air, the taproot is air pruned thus feeder roots are directed downward instead of spiraling around the cell, enabling the plant to begin growing immediately after transplanting)
- Trays are reusable for many years.
- Trays are 26-1/2" x 13-1/2" overall with slight variance on the height.
- This tray has 32 cells which are 3" round x 3" deep with a 3/4" drain hole
- Air Prunes Roots
- Use for Seed Starting
- Use with Large Seeds
- Use with Small Seeds
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb
Dimensions: 26.625"L x 13.625"W x 3.125"H