- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Fresh cut kelp meal, sun dried, cleaned, desalted and ground. Harvested with special barges that wash off the excess sodium.
- Provides potassium and trace minerals
- Fresh cut, sun dried, cleaned, and desalted
- Renewable source of potash
- All-natural source of over 70 trace minerals.
- Stimulates soil microbial activity
- Good supply of naturally chelated nutrients
Directions for use: 1-2 tsp/plant, 1 lb/100 sq ft., or 200-400 lb/acre. Broadcast and mix into soil.
For our companion guide on kelp meal, please visit our Resource Center.
Shipping Weight: 11.0 lb
Dimensions: 13.0"L x 12.0"W x 2.0"H