- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Micronized Nutra-Min is a naturally occurring substance that was formed when ancient plant and sea life were subjected to eons of hydra-thermal reactions (non-volcanic). This mineral rich material is a natural colloidal clay.
- Ingredients - Montmorillonite
- A good source of trace minerals
- This 1,000-2,000 mesh micronized material can be applied through any type of irrigation system
- For foliar or fertigation applications use 5-10 lb/acre, 3 times per growing season, for each crop
- For gardens: foliar rates are 1/2-1 oz/1,000 sq ft or for soil applications use 2-4 oz/1,000 sq ft.
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 55.0 lb
Dimensions: 24"L x 16"W x 4"H