- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
Seed potatoes cannot be allowed to freeze. Once frozen, the potatoes will be unviable for sprouting.
Potato orders placed from anywhere in the US by October 31 will ship as soon as they arrive (see ETA above). Orders can’t be cancelled once they’ve shipped.
From Nov 1st until Mid/Late Spring, we will ONLY ship potatoes to CA, OR, WA, NV and AZ. If you live outside of these 5 Western states, we cannot ship potatoes to you as they will otherwise invariably freeze during transit. While your specific state might be having decent weather, your order will travel through very cold regions from our CA location to yours. While you certainly can place your order, we will only ship it when the threat of freeze across the nation is over, which typically is in April or May.
First potato that is blight resistant. Mid-season variety that was bred from Yukon Gold using traditional plant breeding. Round to oval, light-yellow skin with pink splash around the eyes. Much higher yields that Yukon Gold and every bit as good.
- 80+ days, mid-season
- Blight resistant
- High yields
- Certified seed & certified organic
- One pound of seed potatoes will plant a row approximately 8' long with seed pieces spaced at 8 - 12" apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lb/acre (600 lb of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36" apart with 12" between plants.
- Under optimal conditions, you can expect to harvest 10–15 pounds of potatoes for every pound of seed potato planted.
- Container Compatible
- Easily Established
- For Baking (starchy)
- Good for Beginners
- Good Keeper
- Roasting/Mashing (all-purpose)
Cannot ship to the following states: AK, HI, ID, PR, VI, GU
Shipping Weight: 1.28 lb
Dimensions: 7.0"L x 5.0"W x 5.0"H