- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Standard on Viking rootstock.
- Zones: 6-10
- Chill hours: 200-300
- Bloom Time: Early Mid-Season (Based on typical Central Valley California weather)
- Harvest: July 15 - August 10
- Looks: Red-skinned, white flesh nectarine-plum cross. Fruit is dark maroon colored when it sets and ripens to pink.
- Personality: Its very special flavor is one of a kind with both nectarine and plum notes detectable. Zaiger variety.
- Facts of note: Low chill hours, good choice for milder climates. A fantastic display of blooms in the spring make this tree an ornamental treasure as well as a flavor treasure. Red leaves in spring turning to dark red green in summer.
- Pollination: Self-fruitful
- Trees are 1 year old and should fruit in 2-3 years.
- Suited to Warmer Climates
Cannot ship to the following states: HI, AK, PR, GU, VI
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 1.8 lb
Dimensions: 34.0"L x 3.9"W x 3.9"H
We guarantee the perishable items we sell to be in good, viable condition when we sell them. Perishable items include, but are not limited to, garlic bulbs, flower bulbs, seed potatoes, onion sets & transplants, bare-root trees, vegetable crowns, etc. If your perishable item arrives in substandard condition, take photographs and please contact us within 3 days of the purchase date (or delivery date) and we will provide you with a refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping costs), or a replacement. Accordingly, we urge you to open any boxes marked as ""Perishable"" immediately upon receiving them and inspect the shipment thoroughly (do not crack open heads of garlic, we do not accept claims on cracked garlic). Because some perishable items can deteriorate very quickly, we cannot accept any claims beyond the 3-day time frame as it becomes too difficult to determine if these items were delivered in substandard condition, or if they turned into such substandard condition because of having been improperly cared for or stored once delivered.