- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Indispensable high quality tool for measuring sugar content (Brix) of fruits to determine maturity. Also used to monitor the Brix in plant tissue (leaves and stems) through the season.
High Brix indicates adequate nutrition and is an excellent indicator of fertilization success. Plants with high Brix (reading above 12) sugar content have good "immune systems."
- Comes with chart of desirable Brix for common crops.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Includes chart of desirable Brix for common crops.
- Requires appropriate care.
- Easy operation. Squeeze the sap from fruit or leaves onto the glass plate. Turn towards the sun. Read the Brix" in the viewer.
- Measures 0-32" Brix.
Shipping Weight: 2.0 lb
Dimensions: 8"L x 3"W x 2"H