- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Our Organic Liquid Bloom is a high Phosphorous liquid fertilizer specially formulated to encourage bloom and fruit set on vegetables, fruit trees, berries, grapes, nursery and container plants. Also contains contains Calcium (Ca) in a readily available liquid for supplying Ca and treating Ca deficiency, to promote root and leaf development and overall plant vigor.
- Derived from rock phosphate
- Guaranteed analysis
- Available Phosphate 6.0%
- Calcium (Ca) 6.0%
- Foliar or soil drench applications
Directions for use: Shake well before using.
- Foliar application: Use 2-4 Tbs per gallon. Spray foliage to the point of run off at the first signs of budding and continue throughout flowering and fruiting stages. Apply every 7-10 days or as needed.
- Soil application: Use 8-10 Tbs per gallon. Apply directly to the soil around the base of plants or at the dripline of trees.
- Drip irrigation: Use 6-8 Tbs per gallon. Always use a filter and flush lines after use.
- Container plants: Use 2-4 Tbs per gallon as a foliar or soil drench.
Please note: Can be combined with most other fertilizers, but conduct a compatibility jar test and phytotoxicity test before mixing with other products.
For information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product are available by calling 1-888-784-1722, toll free.
Cannot ship to the following states: OR
Shipping Weight: 10.0 lb
Dimensions: 11.5"L x 5.5"W x 1.5"H