- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
The patented Smart Pot is a soft-sided, fabric container that has the rigidity to hold its shape and can even support large trees.
Even though the Smart Pot is completely porous, there are no large holes. This allows the consumer to use any medium they wish without worrying about particles leaching out. Resulting from over 25 years of research and feedback from commercial agriculture tree farmers and nurserymen, the Smart Pot is convenient solution over other growing containers.
Unlike traditional plastic containers where roots are only on the perimeter circling, Smart Pots let the roots grow out to the side of the pot where they come in contact with air. The root tips then dry out and cause the plant to create more roots laterally, filling the container with more roots.
The aeration also releases heat, up to 30 degrees more than traditional plastic. With a cooler container, roots will grow even in hotter temperatures as well as keeping microorganism life alive and working.
- Reusable and easy to clean making it environmental and convenient.
- It is foldable and made with a UV stabilizer.
- It will last from 3 to 5 years, depending on location.
- They can even be put in the washing machine with bleach. Do NOT put the Smart Pot in the dryer
- Dimensions: 742 Liters, 50" W x 24" H (26.74 Cu. ft. volume)
- Air Prunes Roots
Shipping Weight: 7.06 lb
Dimensions: 23"L x 23"W x 3"H