- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
The 302 Sprayer is manufactured using higher-grade materials and components to ensure many years of use. Whether the task is applying herbicides to small urban garden patch or fertilizer at park-like estate gardens, the 302 Piston Pump Sprayer will deliver good results. This model is equipped with a pump that is capable of maximum 70 PSI with a recommended working pressure between 15 – 60 PSI. This model also utilizes 51” industrial Reinforced PVC hose and Spray-Plus™ spray gun, which are components usually found only in higher-end sprayers in the market but Sprayers-Plus™ includes these as standard.
- A four gallon sprayer that is capable of handling most jobs.
- The built-in check valve in the lid prevents spills from accidental tipping.
- 20" wand made from Premium Flex Rubber attached to a 51" Fiberglass hose.
- The piston is an external pump and is capable of generating 75 PSI of pressure.
- The pump handle is designed to fit the angle of your wrist to provide comfort and reduce fatigue, and folds back for easy storage.
- Nozzle is made of plastic and is adjustable to spray a stream, mist or fan.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 14.95 lb
Dimensions: 23"L x 15"W x 9.75"H