- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
This is a special order item. Please call 888-784-1722 to place an order.
BCS now offers a 32” Power Harrow for bed-style gardening operations. The Power Harrow, model name Clovis 32, is manufactured by Thivierge of Quebec and is the preferred seedbed preparation tool by many market gardeners.
While the traditional BCS Rear-Tine Tiller mixes the soil with its vertically rotating tines, the Power Harrow’s knives turn horizontally, stirring the soil like an eggbeater.
- Helps preserve soil structure by creating a larger particle size than that produced by the tiller.
- Reduces weed seed germination by not bringing a new generation of seeds to the surface.
- Gently levels and compacts the bed with its metal mesh roller.
- The gentle compaction of the mesh roller improves the performance of mechanical seeders.
- The Clovis 32 is easy to turn at the end of rows and its size is perfect for the 30”- wide growing beds that are popular among market gardeners.
- Its “throat”–the portion of the implement that extends from the tractor to the cover over the tines–is short and provides a close center of gravity to the tractor, thus more manageable to maneuver.
- The Clovis 32’s tine depth can be easily adjusted from 0 inches to 5 inches and also includes an integrated tang at the PTO connection point. The integrated tang has a wider bolt hole for the female tractor bushing, which provides a side-to-side “float” effect on uneven terrain.
- Can be used with the following BCS Tiller models: 732, 739, 749, 852, 853, or 750
FREE SHIPPING* When Ordered with a BCS Tractor Unit! Offer only available to the lower 48 states. Offer expires 12/31/2019.
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Requires a custom freight quote.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 266.0 lb
Dimensions: 0"L x 0"W x 0"H