- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Reusable polystyrene (foamed material/styrofoam) tray with individualized pyramid shaped cells which virtually eliminate transplant shock.
- Undamaged roots, plants and all the soil pop out cleanly, no tearing or entangled roots
- No spreading of root pests or diseases
- A better root system (when the bottom of the tray is exposed to air, the taproot is air pruned thus feeder roots are directed downward instead of spiraling around the cell, enabling the plant to begin growing immediately after transplanting)
- In addition, 95% (minimum) of Speedling transplants survive in the field.
- Trays are reusable for many years.
- Trays are 26-5/8" x 13-5/8" overall with slight variance on the height.
- This tray has 72 cells which are 2" square x 3" deep
- Air Prunes Roots
- Use for Seed Starting
- Use with Large Seeds
- Use with Small Seeds
Shipping costs for this light, yet large item are estimates only. If the shipping cost differs from what our website charges, you will be contacted for approval.
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Up to 3 Speedling may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 5.04 lb
Dimensions: 26.625"L x 13.625"W x 3.125"H