- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
TackSak is a sack of straw seeding mulch designed to stop erosion and keeps seeds moist for germination. TackSak is made of finely processed straw, cut twice and processed with a bonding agent that gives straw a tackiness which holds it together and protects seed from heavy washout, runoff and wind.
- Conserves water and naturally biodegrades
- Safe to use around pets and children
- Also makes great bedding for livestock
- Easy to use, handle and clean up
- Covers up to 500 sq. ft
- Improves Water Holding Capacity
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 30.0 lb
Dimensions: 27"L x 17"W x 9"H