- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Designed for those with smaller hands who may prefer a smaller, lighter pruner. This is one incredibly well-made bypass pruner. If other pruners are just too big for you, get this pruner. It's comfortable to use yet every bit as sturdy and powerful as any other of the Zenport pruners.
- This great tool is ideal for small pruning work such as grape vines, shrubs and young trees, it is also the first choice of many florists.
- The anvil blade is screw-mounted for easy replacement.
- The shorter blades facilitate closer cutting to the stem of the plant.
- Cuts up to a 0.8" diameter.
Available professional replacement parts are compatible in performance and design with equivalent Swiss industry standard models.
- Ergonomic Features
- Good for Small Hands
- Replacement Parts Available
Shipping Weight: 0.6 lb
Dimensions: 10.625"L x 3.5"W x 1"H