- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
The Zenport #8 bypass pruner is an ergonomic re-design of the original Zenport #2 pruner. This pruner is the same as the Zenport #7, but without the rotating lower handle. Super strong and light alloy handles are shaped to act as an extension of the hand and forearm.
- The anvil blade handle is designed to prevent the pruner from sliding through the hand.
- Precision hollow-ground, hardened steel blade featuring a wire-cutting notch.
- The blades are set on dowel pins for easy maintenance and replacement.
- Cuts up to a 1" diameter.
Available professional replacement parts are compatible in performance and design with equivalent Swiss industry standard models.
- Ergonomic Features
- Replacement Parts Available
Shipping Weight: 0.7 lb
Dimensions: 10.5"L x 3.5"W x 1.5"H