The Ecoscape Backpack Sprayer is a fast, efficient and comfortable backpack sprayer for all your landscaping and commercial needs. A necessity for every home, this is not a throw-away sprayer, but a versatile home tool that will provide years of service in home and garden projects as well as applying fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, oil-based sealers, diesel, pesticides, and other liquid solutions.
- A four gallon sprayer that is capable of handling most jobs.
- The built-in check valve in the lid prevents spills from accidental tipping.
- Features a fiberglass wand, clear hose, 6" wide tank mouth for easy filling, adjustable plastic nozzle, and shoulder straps with rubber pads.
- The piston is an external pump and is capable of generating 120 PSI of pressure.
- The pump handle is designed to fit the angle of your wrist to provide comfort and reduce fatigue, and folds back for easy storage.
Making and improving backpack sprayers since 1984, SP offers state-of-the-art operation and convenience. These sprayers are simple, hard-working, and made to last. They offer compression sprayers that require only one pumping session to empty the tank, piston pumps that don't leak, Viton™ seals and Nytril o-rings to stand up to strong chemicals such as 30% vinegar, and the lowest defect and return rate in the industry.
A great value, they last four to five times longer than other sprayers, have fewer working parts than other sprayers and are easy to maintain and service. Requiring few or no tools to service or repair, they offer years of trouble-free use.