Honda 8 HP engine. Tractor unit only, 20" or 26" tiller box sold separately.
Can be used with these attachments: 20" or 26" tiller box, 30", 40", or 45" Sickle Bar Mower, 40" Power Sweeper, Chipper Shredder attachment, and 36" Dozer Blade.
- This tiller comes standard with an 8 hp Honda engine.
- It can take a 20" or 26" tiller.
- Its large 15” diameter tires make it both stable and easy to handle.
- Featuring a single slow tilling speed of 0.6 mph, the tines rotate 20 times per revolution of the wheel. It’s great for the tough jobs -- breaking new ground, tilling sod, and power composting. The finely tilled seedbeds that it produces are ready to plant; no raking required. Since it lacks the faster cultivating speed of the larger models, it is especially appropriate for folks who are gardening in beds and not mechanically cultivating between rows.
- The single reverse speed of 1.4 mph is appropriate for either the 30” or 40” sickle bar mower attachment. This “off-the-lawn” mower will make short work of controlling those portions of your property that do not need to be manicured lawn.
- A geared reverse speed
- A separate control to turn your implement on-and-off, independently of the wheels.
- Anti-vibe handlebars that instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side.
BCS is the largest manufacturer in Europe of premium quality, all-gear-driven two-wheel tractors and attachments. Hundreds of thousands of customers in over 50 countries depend upon BCS quality every day to accomplish a multitude of demanding tasks -- tilling, mowing, snow removal, chipping, sweeping, etc.
Today’s precision-crafted, two-wheel tractor features reversible handlebars that accommodate both front and rear-mount attachments. Its’ all-gear-driven performance provides a dramatic alternative to the belt and chain-driven single purpose equipment typically sold by the lawn and garden power equipment industry in the U.S.