Vinagree's 20% Vinegar is a quick-acting, non-selective contact herbicide containing an organic acid for which the residues degrade promptly in the soil. Foliar contact results in rapid desiccation and control of annual weeds and grasses, and top growth reduction of herbaceous perennial weeds and grasses. May be applied up to two days before harvest.
Weeds controlled include the following:
- Annual Broadleaf Weeds: Black medic, Black nightshade, Chickweed, Cinquefoil (rough), Common groundsel, Hairy nightshade, Henbit, Lambsquarters, Mustard spp., Oxalis spp., Pigweed spp., Ragweed spp., Shepherds purse, Smartweed (Ladysthumb), and Velvetleaf.
- Perennial Broadleaf Weeds: Amaranth spp., Canada thistle, Cinquefoil (silvery), Dandelion, Ground ivy, Milkweed, Plantain spp., Toadflax, Tufted vetch, Wild carrot, and Moss
- Annual Grasses: Barnyardgrass, Crabgrass, Foxtail spp., Italian ryegrass, and Poa annua
- Perennial Grasses: Bluegrass, Nutsedge, Quackgrass, and Witchgrass
- May be used around food and non-food crops
Note: All contacted vegetation will be affected. Do not all this product to come into contact with desirable plants. Any overspray or drift will injure or kill contacted vegetation including any crop plants
Apply this product when weeds are small (3 to 5 leaf stage) and actively growing. Spray this product on unwanted weeds (vegetation) to the point of wetness. For best results spray in full sunshine at temperatures above 65 ° F. Since dilution of this product will reduce effectiveness, do not dilute. Avoid spraying landscape plants and other desirable foliage as this product causes severe injury to desirable plants.
More mature and perennial weeds may require re-treatment if new growth appears.
Do not apply this product by aerial application. Do not apply when wind conditions favor movement of spray away from the site of application.
NOTE:Spray nozzles need to be plastic or 316 stainless steel as this product will eventually corrode any other metal.
Cannot ship to the following states: HI, PR, VI.
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping. Requires a custom freight quote. Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 450.00 lbs.