Pesticide ID # is required for all CA commercial growers AND all Nevada County, CA residents
Vinagree's 20% Vinegar is a quick-acting, non-selective contact herbicide containing an organic acid for which the residues degrade promptly in the soil. Foliar contact results in rapid desiccation and control of annual weeds and grasses, and top growth reduction of herbaceous perennial weeds and grasses. May be applied up to two days before harvest.
Weeds controlled include the following:
- Annual Broadleaf Weeds: Black medic, Black nightshade, Chickweed, Cinquefoil (rough), Common groundsel, Hairy nightshade, Henbit, Lambsquarters, Mustard spp., Oxalis spp., Pigweed spp., Ragweed spp., Shepherds purse, Smartweed (Ladysthumb), and Velvetleaf.
- Perennial Broadleaf Weeds: Amaranth spp., Canada thistle, Cinquefoil (silvery), Dandelion, Ground ivy, Milkweed, Plantain spp., Toadflax, Tufted vetch, Wild carrot, and Moss
- Annual Grasses: Barnyardgrass, Crabgrass, Foxtail spp., Italian ryegrass, and Poa annua
- Perennial Grasses: Bluegrass, Nutsedge, Quackgrass, and Witchgrass
- May be used around food and non-food crops
DANGER, PLEASE READ! This is a highly caustic liquid which can cause skin irritation and SERIOUS EYE DAMAGE, possibly including permanent BLINDNESS. Always wear eye protection (goggles or face shield) and protective clothing (long pants, long sleeves, gloves). If vinegar gets in your eye, remove contact lenses, if present, and rinse eye(s) thoroughly but cautiously with water. Then seek immediate medical attention.