Same formulation as our well-known Foothill Fertilizer Mix but with bloodmeal added for nitrogen. Our own formulation based on years of testing Sierra foothill soils, which are acidic and low in phosphorous, nitrogen, calcium, sulfur, and trace minerals. Use in similarly deficient soils. Note: for bareroot or container-grown trees, use the regular Foothill Fertilizer Mix, instead of this mix.
- Contains 2.0%N-4.0%P-4.0%K
- This blend contains soft rock phosphate, gypsum, oystershell lime, blood meal, bone meal, kelp meal and sulfate of potash. It is organic and supplies all deficient soil nutrients.
- More Nitrogen might be needed later in the growing season.
- To add organic matter, use worm castings, compost or cover crops
- Use at 20 lb/100 sq ft on new soils, less on soils which have been amended in the past.