This product qualifies for $9.99 flat rate shipping in the Continental US.
All Blue Potato
With deep blue skin and flesh that almost appears purple, here is another potato to brighten your table and your favorite potato salad. A family favorite for making awesome French Fries or Oven Fries. Abundant yields of medium sized oblong tubers. (80-100 days)
Potatoes are simple to grow and reap pounds and pounds of rewards!• Our potatoes are certified seed & certified organic.
• Harvest 10-15 lbs. of potatoes
for every pound planted under optimal conditions.
• Fall-planted spuds produce outstanding yields by May. However, if your area experiences hard winters (USDA Zones 1-7), or you tend to have long wet seasons when rot might be a problem, plant potatoes in spring.
- Complete planting information is included with your shipment.
- One pound of potatoes will plant a row approximately 8' long with seed pieces spaced at 8"-12" apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lbs/acre (600 lbs. of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36" apart with 12" between plants.
- Item Model Number: FP800
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 5 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds.
These were really easy to grow. They became the family favorite out of the combo that we ordered. After our first tentative bites discovered that they taste the same as any other potato, they became the family favorite. The color just makes them fun to eat. We ate them mashed, boiled, and fried. Very versatile.
Review by Esteri (on 10/29/11)