No Reviews | Add Your Review
Buy big, save big with quantity discounts
Buy 10 for $8.99 each
and save 11%
Buy 56 for $7.99 each
and save 21%
Oyster Shell Lime for Calcium & pH Adjustment
High quality ag/lime soil conditioner which provides immediate and long term release of nutrients that control pH levels. Oystershell lime promotes healthy root growth, and improves soil compaction. Natural, organic source of calcium is used to correct Ca deficiencies and raise pH in acidic soils.
- Contains 96% calcium carbonate plus a natural balance of 10 other nutrients and micronutrients.
- Variable particle size provides both immediate and long-term fertilization.
- Use at 4-5 lb/20 row feet for flowers and vegetables or 1 lb/tree, 2-10 lb/100 sq ft or 500-4,000 lb/acre, depending on soil analysis and crop. Repeated applications may be needed to fully adjust pH and Ca levels.
- In acidic soils, add 1-3 lb/hole when planting trees.
- Also good for bocce ball courts!
Important Information for Certified Organic Growers
This product should be suitable for use in organic agriculture as it
has been deemed to be compliant with the USDA National Organic Program.
However, as the status of any product can change at anytime, please
always confirm that this product is allowed by your certifying agency.
- Item Model Number: F1850
- Shipping Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 55 pounds
- Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS):
Oyster Shell Lime (50 Lb) MSDS