Check Out Our Garlic Articles
- French Red Shallots are an indispensable staple in French cuisine
- Mid-sized, and very tasty shallot
- Very tolerant and can be grown in acidic soil down to 5.0 pH, but prefers 6.0-6.8 pH
- Plant in fertile, well-drained soil
- Approximately 5 heads per lb., 3-4 cloves per head or bulb
* Garlic Basics * Garlic Growing Guide * Softneck vs Hardneck Garlic!
Inspect your entire garlic shipment upon arrival, as you must notify us of any problem within 3 days of receipt.
We strive to bring you viable, good sized, reasonably priced seed. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our garlic that if any heads you receive do not meet your expectation, you can return un-cracked bulbs for a refund, excluding shipping costs.
Please read our Limitation of Remedy here.