Check Out Our Garlic Articles
- The raw flavor is intense and sweet, with a creamy finish
- Truly one of the hottest garlics; full-bodied and strong with heat that builds to an unexpected late kick in the back of the throat
- Makes an excellent salsa and a preferred variety for eating fresh, pickling, or roasting
- Big, fat, creamy white with approximately 5 large rose-skinned cloves per bulb
- Disease resistant
- 2" and larger diameter bulbs
- Grown in Canada
* Garlic Basics * Garlic Growing Guide * Softneck vs Hardneck Garlic!
Garlic Satisfaction Guarantee
Inspect your entire garlic shipment upon arrival, as you must notify us of any problem within 3 days of receipt (as for any perishable merchandise).
We strive to bring you viable, good sized, reasonably priced seed. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our garlic that if any bulb you receive does not meet your expectation, you can return un-cracked bulbs for a refund, excluding shipping costs (both directions).
Please read our Limitation of Remedy here.