Check Out Our Garlic Articles
- Rocambole hardneck
- The raw flavor is intense and big up front, with some sweetness along with a slight and pleasant bitterness. Garlic expert Chester Aaron calls this raw garlic "the perfect garlic flavor".
- Heat is long lasting, like a hot pepper
- Averages about 6 to 8 cloves per bulb
- This variety has the ability to withstand soggy winter soils much better than others
- 2" and larger diameter bulbs. Approximately 7 bulbs per lb.
- Grown in Canada
* Garlic Basics * Garlic Growing Guide * Softneck vs Hardneck Garlic!
Garlic Satisfaction Guarantee
Inspect your entire garlic shipment upon arrival, as you must notify us of any problem within 3 days of receipt (as for any perishable merchandise).
We strive to bring you viable, good sized, reasonably priced seed. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our garlic that if any bulb you receive does not meet your expectation, you can return un-cracked bulbs for a refund, excluding shipping costs (both directions).
Please read our Limitation of Remedy here.