- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
- USDA Zones: 9-10
- Protect Below: 26°F
- Harvest Time: December-January, spring-fall in California
- Tasty 10-12 oz green fruit with medium thin skin
- Medium upright tree, mature size is 25-35 ft
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- B TYPE
- Self-fruitful in cooler climates, but fruit yield will be increased with nearby TYPE A avocado trees
- In California, avocado trees can be considered self-fruitful
- Not recommended for container planting
These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch. They are planted in a 5x12" growers pot. Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10"-12" diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Up to 6 5x12" trees (pomegranates, avocados or figs) can ship for $19.99.
Order by Thursday to ship the following Wednesday. These are evergreen trees and thus the dormant bare root guarantee does not apply. Your trees will arrive in good, viable condition. Contact us immediately if they do not. Non-taxable.
Note: Avocados cannot ship during periods of very cold or very hot temperatures. Trees can ship between April through June and September through November.
Cannot ship to the following states: AK, HI, PR, VI, GU
Cannot ship via USPS.
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Cannot be picked up at our retail store.
Up to 6 5X12Tree may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 6.5 lb
Dimensions: 47.0"L x 3.0"W x 3.0"H