- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Save Money–order 3 avocado trees and get $10 off your order with code 10offavocado or order 6 or more avocado trees and get $20 off your order with code 20offavocado. Enter code at checkout to receive your discount.
NOTE: Order by Thursday to ship the following Wednesday*. Avocados cannot ship with other potted trees. *Trees can ship between May through June, however, avocados cannot ship during periods of very cold or very hot temperatures, therefore shipment of your trees will depend on the weather in your area. Avocado trees cannot be delayed to ship.
These are evergreen trees and thus the dormant bare root guarantee does not apply.Your trees will arrive in good, viable condition. Contact us immediately if they do not.
- Largest commercially produced variety with excellent flavor and oil content
- Green 10-12 oz fruit turns black when ripe, with its recognizable pebbly skin
- USDA Zones: 9-10
- Protect Below: 32°F
- Harvest Time: April – September, an extremely long season
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A Type
- Mature tree size is 25-35 feet, not recommended for container growing
- Self-fruitful in cooler climates, but fruit yield will be increased with nearby TYPE B avocado trees
These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch. The trees are 12-18 months old and should start bearing fruit in their 5th year. They are planted in a 5x12" growers pot. Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10"-12" diameter) container or planting directly in the ground.
For more information, please enjoy our Resource Guide for planting and growing avocado trees.
Cannot ship to the following states: AK, HI, PR, VI, GU
Cannot ship via USPS.
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Cannot be picked up at our retail store.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 6.5 lb
Dimensions: 47.0"L x 3.0"W x 3.0"H