- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
- Largest commercially produced variety with excellent flavor and oil content
- Green 10-12 oz fruit turns black when ripe, with its recognizable pebbly skin
- USDA Zones: 9-10
- Protect Below: 32°F
- Harvest Time: April – September, an extremely long season
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A Type
- Mature tree size is 25-35 feet, not recommended for container growing
- Self-fruitful in cooler climates, but fruit yield will be increased with nearby TYPE B avocado trees
These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch. They are planted in a 5x12" growers pot. Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10"-12" diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Up to 6 5x12" trees (pomegranates, avocados or figs) can ship for $19.99.
Order by Thursday to ship the following Wednesday. These are evergreen trees and thus the dormant bare root guarantee does not apply. Your trees will arrive in good, viable condition. Contact us immediately if they do not. Non-taxable.
Note: Avocados cannot ship during periods of very cold or very hot temperatures. Trees can ship between April through June and September through November.
Cannot ship to the following states: AK, HI, PR, VI, GU
Cannot ship via USPS.
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Cannot be picked up at our retail store.
Up to 6 5X12Tree may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 6.5 lb
Dimensions: 47.0"L x 3.0"W x 3.0"H