What is GO Rewards?
GO Rewards is our customer loyalty program where you earn redeemable points from purchases you make. Once you are in the program and log into your account you can:
- Earn points for making purchases that can be redeemed for discounts on future purchases
- Receive early access to sales and other VIP perks
- Track your points on your GO Rewards page (found in your account)
How Do I Earn Points?
When you make a purchase you earn 5 points for every $1 spent, so if you spend $50, you would receive 250 points. You will only be able to use these points once the 14 day waiting time has elapsed. The approval period starts after the associated order has been paid. The points will appear as “pending” in your GO Rewards page. We have 4 reward tiers that build over time, so you earn more value when you move up into the higher tiers. See details below.
Additional Ways to Earn Points
- Create an Account on GrowOrganic.com (100 points) –Guests without an account will not be able to earn points.
- Sign up for our email list (150 points) – You can do this by going to the bottom of our homepage and enter your email address, or at checkout (leave the box checked for Accepts Marketing).
- Leave a product review (50 points per review) – This will be limited to 50 points awarded per day.
- Like Us on Facebook (50 points) – You must be signed in to your account.
- Follow us on Instagram (50 points) – You must be signed in to your account
- Happy Birthday (250 points on your birthday) – Points are only rewarded once a year. If you entered the wrong date you will have to contact us to make the change for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the different Reward Tiers?
- Tier 1 (Seed) – Spend $0–$100 – Earn 5 points/$1 spent
- Tier 2 (Sprout) – Spend $100-$250 – Earn 6 points/$1 spent
- Tier 3 (Sapling) – Spend $250-$500 – Earn 7 points/$1 spent plus Early notification of sales
- Tier 4 (Orchard) – Spend + $500 – Earn 9 points/$1 spent plus Early notification of sales
2. Are there any items that are excluded from getting points?
Yes right now you do not earn points when purchasing a PV Gift Cards.
3. Can I use a coupon or get other discounts (Tier Commercial discounts) and redeem points?
No, you cannot combine two discounts in an order.
4. Do your points ever expire?
Yes, after 12 months if they are not used or redeemed then they will expire.
5. How do I redeem my points?
For every 100 points you will get $1 off. We have a minimum discount of $5, so that means you must have 500 points saved. You can redeem their points in several ways.
- Using the slider at checkout–there is a minimum of 500 points and the maximum you can redeem is a $50 credit. This is the easiest and fastest way to redeem points, no code is needed.
- Going to your Rewards page–scroll down to the Rewards section. You will determine what voucher to use (will depend on how many points are saved up) and click Get Reward. A popup will appear with a code. You must enter that code at checkout. FYI, you cannot use two codes at checkout.