- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Lion’s Mane mushrooms grow on hardwoods, particularly oaks. In northern latitudes, it can be found on maples. This delectable mushroom is currently being studied for its medicinal properties, and a patent has recently been awarded for its production of nerve growth stimulant factors.
The material upon which the mushroom mycelium is growing is a select blend of hardwood sawdust and chips. Lion’s Mane mycelium (the white fuzzy stuff) is not as dense as most mushroom species. As fragile as the mycelium appears, it is truly amazing how large mushrooms can grow from this loose “mycelial platform”.
- Hericium erinaceus (Lion’s Mane)
- A 65 – 75°F indoor temperature is required for this patch to produce.
- No chemical additives or pesticides, just pure Northwest alder chips, sawdust, and certified organic nutritional supplements.
- The mushroom can begin to appear in 2 to 4 weeks, and can take approximately 3 weeks to mature.
- This beautiful mushroom has a crab-like flavor when sautéed in butter and onion.
- Detailed instructions are included. Follow the instructions exactly or the kit may not perform as expected.
- Please contact the customer service line at 888-33-shrooms for any troubleshooting advice or issues with the product.
Please note that Mushroom kits ship directly from our supplier, and are perishable; therefore they are not returnable or refundable. Price includes shipping via USPS.
FREE SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 states. Please note that Mushroom kits ship directly from our supplier, and are perishable; therefore they are not returnable or refundable. The supplier can take up to 3 weeks to ship.
Cannot ship to the following states: PR, HI, AK, VI, GU
Ships directly from the vendor. Tracking emails will be sent once the box ships.
Shipping Weight: 7.0 lb
Dimensions: 0"L x 0"W x 0"H