- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Held as single-handed pruner, the extra long cutting blade handle allows the use of both hands when cutting thick branches, like a small lopper.
- Features a comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminum
- The blade is made of high-quality hardened steel, which allows clean, precise cuts
- The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- The Classic Pruner is easily adjustable
- Hand and wrist protection and optimization of the force exerted are provided by the angled head, the ideal shape of the handles, and the cushion-shock absorber - non-slip coating.
- Cuts branches up to 1" thick
- 10.5" long
Shipping Weight: 0.7 lb
Dimensions: 14.0"L x 4.0"W x 1.0"H