Woven black polypropylene fabrics have excellent permeability to let air, water, and nutrients through while blocking the light required for weed growth. It's the ideal choice for safe weed control and water conservation.
- Striped every 12 to aid in planting spacing.
- 3.2 oz/yard, and this high-grade fabric blocks 99.7% of light
- Resists tearing, puncturing and weed penetration.
- Approved for most government weed control applications.
- It typically lasts 8-12 years, according to the manufacturer, who guarantees the product for 5 years against UV breakdown.