- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Fresh cut kelp that is sun dried, cleaned, desalted and ground. Harvested with special barges that wash off the excess sodium.
- Provides potassium and trace minerals
- Fresh cut, sun dried, cleaned, and desalted
- Renewable source of potash
- All-natural source of over 70 trace minerals.
- Stimulates soil microbial activity
- Good supply of naturally chelated nutrients
Directions for use: 1-2 tsp/plant, 1 lb/100 sq ft., or 200-400 lb/acre. Broadcast and mix into soil.
For our companion guide on kelp meal, please visit our Resource Center.
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 55.0 lb
Dimensions: 27.0"L x 15.0"W x 5.0"H