- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Standard on Viking rootstock.
- Zones: 7-9
- Chill hours: 400
- Bloom Time: Early (Based on typical Central Valley California weather)
- Harvest: June 25 - July 5
- Looks: Freestone. Classic apricot.
- Personality: Sweet, aromatic, and flavorful.
- Facts of note: Dave Wilson's Taste Test Top Scorer. Low chill hours, good choice for milder climates. California's first choice in apricots. The tree is early to bloom and produces good all-purpose fruit with excellent flavor. It is an outstanding fresh eating apricot.
- Pollination: Self-fruitful.
- Trees are 1 year old and should begin fruiting in 2-3 years.
For more information, please enjoy our Resource Guide for planting and growing fruit trees.
- Suited to Warmer Climates
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 1.8 lb
Dimensions: 34.0"L x 3.9"W x 3.9"H
We guarantee the perishable items we sell to be in good, viable condition when we sell them. Perishable items include, but are not limited to, garlic bulbs, flower bulbs, seed potatoes, onion sets & transplants, bare-root trees, vegetable crowns, etc. If your perishable item arrives in substandard condition, take photographs and please contact us within 3 days of the purchase date (or delivery date) and we will provide you with a refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping costs), or a replacement. Accordingly, we urge you to open any boxes marked as ""Perishable"" immediately upon receiving them and inspect the shipment thoroughly (do not crack open heads of garlic, we do not accept claims on cracked garlic). Because some perishable items can deteriorate very quickly, we cannot accept any claims beyond the 3-day time frame as it becomes too difficult to determine if these items were delivered in substandard condition, or if they turned into such substandard condition because of having been improperly cared for or stored once delivered.