- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Jazz up your food presentation with this collection of edible flowers.
The seed varieties vary, the tin currently contains one seed pack of each of the following varieties:
- Basil Dark Purple Opal - Treat yourself to a delicious, herbal flavor.
- Garlic Chives - Great garlic flavor, the flowers have a strong flavor so avoid eating whole flowers all at once.
- Chives-Common - These lovely white flowers are a favorite for making soothing tea.
- Daikon Radish - Use the leaves or flowers in Mexican, Indian or Asian dishes
- Frisee Endive Greens - Great as a garnish
- Burgundy Okra - These beautiful flowers have a nutty taste when eaten raw and taste something like asparagus when cooked.
- Mexican Tarragon - Strong anise flavor
- Bachelor Buttons (Cornflower) - Eat the petals, the calyx can be bitter.
- Borage - Perfect garnishes for desserts.
- Pea Shoots - Great as a garnish
The tin measures 4 1/2" long x 3 1/8" wide x 1 5/16" deep. Peaceful Valley brand and most other seed packets are a perfect fit; the metal tin keeps seeds safe from r-a-t-s.
Multiple tins stack or make a decorative display. See the whole range of Gift Seed Tin Collections here.
- Edible Flower
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lb
Dimensions: 5.0"L x 3.75"W x 1.75"H